Porsche Cayenne Forums banner

Feedbacks in owning a preowned 04 Porsche Cayenne S?

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  porkandbeans 
#1 ·
buying a used Porsche is not like buying an OTC Scan Tool American made vehicle people who own those usually give them the best of attention and maintenance,so you,ll probably get a really good vehicle,i worked for a Porsche dealer while i was in school and the service they give the used cars and trade in,s is un -real,they go through a lot of inspections before they will certify them as a good used vehicle,i own a 944 right now that has given it share of good days of service,if you decide to buy this one have it checked over real good and ask to see maintenance records with it,I'm sure they,ll be there,good luck with it,you,ll enjoy it, i have mine.

#2 ·
I feel that when buying a used car, the quality of the previous owner is nearly as important than the quality of the car. Getting a feel for them, how they live life, their perceptions and attitudes is directly correlated to how they treated the car. In my opinion, buy private party!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.