For Sale: 2006 Cayenne Turbo S $6,500 - Porsche Cayenne Forums : Porsche Cayenne Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 04-29-2019, 09:42 PM Thread Starter

For Sale: 2006 Cayenne Turbo S $6,500

To start this car has been sitting for roughly a year, after driving the car down the road to the store the car started overheating. I turned around came home and it's been parked in the same spot. I do not believe the coolant hoses have ever been done, but its also possible the water pump failed or there is some other leak but I am not a mechanic. Therefor I am listing the car as is.

We bought this vehicle for my wife from San Diego California from a private seller. Due to undisclosed damage to us I will try to point out all flaws with the vehicle. At some point prior to our ownership the vehicle was involved in a light accident in the front as the drivers side intercooler has some damage, could be from an animal but the intercooler will need replacing. We drove over 2 years how it is but it does leak. Other that that the car never gave us any trouble, it sounds great drives great all of the electronics work great. This is a very fast and fun suv and I'm sure one day this model will be a collector.

156000 miles
Turbo S 540hp
Brakes will need changed (2 piece 650/piece for front rotor)
Sunroof
Heated Seats
Automatic windows
Navigation
Uncommon White Exterior Color
Aftermarket Rims and all season tires
Air Ride works great
All 4 wheel drive functions work

$6500

If you have any questions please call 574.386.6421

Last edited by yekrahs; 04-29-2019 at 09:47 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Porsche Cayenne Forums : Porsche Cayenne Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page