Just Purchased 2015 Cayenne Diesel. - Porsche Cayenne Forums : Porsche Cayenne Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 05-23-2020, 05:39 PM Thread Starter

Just Purchased 2015 Cayenne Diesel.

My wife just purchased a 2015 Cayenne Diesel. Huge difference from her previous Jag F-Type convertible, she absolutely loves it.

Unfortunately the PCM has been rebooting continuously for the last two days. I'll start a new thread in the appropriate place for that issue.

Look forward to meeting other Cayenne owners.

~chuck

Chuck
2015 Cayenne
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old Yesterday, 01:43 PM

Hey, Chuck. My 2013 Cayenne S just started doing the same thing a few days ago. Posted on here trying to find some answers. Dealership said it was Sirius XM repositioning satellites. They said to wait and see if it corrects itself. I have a video i can send you of what it is doing. You could let me know if you are having the same problem. Text me at 314-680-5103 and I will send you the video. St. Louis here. Owner of a 2013 Cayenne S. Pic in profile. Rich here. Good to meet you.
post #3 of 3 Old Yesterday, 02:58 PM

Chuck, I fixed the PCM via a video from Youtube. You have to reset your PCM to factory settings. You will lose all your preset stations and have to re-pair your phone, but it is totally worth it. I had to reset twice, but here are the steps:

Hold down the INFO button for 10 seconds, or until it resets. Once it resets, select the CAR button. Then OPTION. Then SET PCM SYSTEM. Then RESET PCM SYSTEM. Then VEHICLE HANDOVER. Then YES. Then YES.

Again, I had to do it twice. It worked. I had to re-pair my phone and favorites, etc, but, again, it was worth it.

Hope this helps you!

Rich
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Porsche Cayenne Forums : Porsche Cayenne Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page