New build Cayenne 2018 - Porsche Cayenne Forums : Porsche Cayenne Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 06-23-2018, 05:32 AM Thread Starter

New build Cayenne 2018

Hi all, newbie here

Just wondering if anyone has any information on when the factory in Stuttgart will reopen again? I have a 2018 deposit paid for an on order but it seems to be dragging on a bit for the build program due to the testing of the MPG currently going on in Germany.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 06-26-2018, 08:42 PM

I have a build date of Sept for mine It is a 2019 model year Switched to Cayenne from Cayenne S as they will build/deliver months earlier

2018 E400 4matic Cabriolet, Diamond White Metallic, Macchiato Beige/Red, P3, 19'' AMG wheels, Air suspension
2017 Porsche Macan Turbo, White, Espresso/Cognac, replacement 2019 Porsche Cayenne S on order
2014 Everglades 325CC with twin 350 Yamahas
2010 Panamera S (gone) 2008 Cayenne GTS (gone) 2014 992 (gone) 2005 997 (gone) 2001 996 (gone) 1972 911T (gone but not forgotten)
post #3 of 4 Old 06-27-2018, 01:19 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainRichard View Post
I have a build date of Sept for mine It is a 2019 model year Switched to Cayenne from Cayenne S as they will build/deliver months earlier
Thanks Richard.

I was in test driving my car yesterday and they confirmed the factory will re-open in September and build will commence then
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 06-29-2018, 06:47 PM

Send a message via AIM to Bill-banger Send a message via MSN to Bill-banger Send a message via Yahoo to Bill-banger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Sweeney View Post
Hi all, newbie here

Just wondering if anyone has any information on when the factory in Stuttgart will reopen again? I have a 2018 deposit paid for an on order but it seems to be dragging on a bit for the build program due to the testing of the MPG currently going on in Germany.
All orders now will be for '19 models as I understand it, and none will be delivered to the dealers until fall 2018. I was at my dealership yesterday and the salesman said they are getting low on Cayennes and won't get any more until Sept-Oct at the earliest.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Porsche Cayenne Forums : Porsche Cayenne Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page