2017 Porsche Cayenne Base Platinum Edition vs. 2017 Audi A7 - Porsche Cayenne Forums : Porsche Cayenne Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 12-09-2019, 11:51 AM Thread Starter

2017 Porsche Cayenne Base Platinum Edition vs. 2017 Audi A7

Hello,
I know I may receive biased responses, but I wanted to get feedback from current Cayenne owners and those who may have also considered the Audi brand before making their Porsche decision. I'm looking for a sportier new daily car and am considering the Cayenne and the Audi. True, it is like comparing apples to oranges, but I'm new to both brands as my previous cars have been Lexus and would like to hear what experience has been with the Cayenne. Space is a minor factor but for the record I do have 10 year old twins that will be in the backseat and there's another vehicle in the household when carrying them/stuff is necessary. I'm looking for sport in visuals and drive, but not looking to sacrifice on reliability and ease of driving. Basically I don't want to be lured by the responsiveness of a Porsche driving experience and then surprised with frequent problems or high repair/maintenance costs later. Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 03-04-2020, 09:22 PM

Get out and drive them both...you need to make your own mind up as opinions will vary immensely.

Good luck with your decision.
post #3 of 3 Old 03-11-2020, 06:46 PM
gw7

Lexus is no Porsche. Lexus (Toyota) generally bullet-proof. Porsche not. Porsche very very expensive to maintain. $750 oil service at dealer. Yes, $750. They have cappuccinos though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Porsche Cayenne Forums : Porsche Cayenne Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page