Porsche Cayenne 2012 or F-Type 2016 ? - Porsche Cayenne Forums : Porsche Cayenne Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 07-25-2020, 07:56 AM Thread Starter

Porsche Cayenne 2012 or F-Type 2016 ?

Hello,

I need to decide which car to buy, both are quite the same price, actually I have found 2 cars with the same mileage , each one costs 20.000 EURO. The difference between them is the year (2012 Porsche Cayenne and 2016 F-Type) and the tremendous extra futures that Cayenne has (air suspension with multiple settings, ventilated seats front and back, panorama, heated seats both front and back, heated steering wheel, WEBASTO with remote). Also the initial price of the Porsche was 120.0000 EURO , while the Jaguar I think it was max 60.000 EURO , the Jaguar F-Type have as extras leather interior and heated sets. One downside of the Porsche is the local yearly tax which is 400 EURO for 3.0L Diesel engine. The F-Type has 2.0 Diesel engine ( 30 EURO yearly tax).

What car should I buy ? The exterior of the F-Type is clearly more modern but the interior seems more elegant on Cayenne and the extra features costed a fortune. Both cars are very well maintained. Its simply incredible how much money is lost with the Cayenne , 100.000 EURO in 8 years !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 07-25-2020, 08:23 AM Thread Starter

I can't edit the message anymore, its F-Pace (not F-Type).
post #3 of 4 Old 07-30-2020, 07:51 PM

You are in the Cayenne’s forum, so i guess Cayenne would be the right choice...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 08-01-2020, 04:08 AM

The F pace is a great car ....I would go newer and younger
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Porsche Cayenne Forums : Porsche Cayenne Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page