Porsche Cayenne Forums banner

Static Cornering Light

18K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Cayowner 
#1 ·
"check right static cornering light"

Has anyone had this error message come up? Any idea what is causing it?

#6 ·
Hi all - just had the same issue on our 2012 Cayenne D. Both left and right.

Solved by changing the bulbs within the headlight module - it’s a H7 spec bulb you need. The instructions to complete this should be in your handbook. Several videos also on YouTube.

When you look at the headlight module it’s the middle of the three bulbs with a right angle reflector.

You have to remove the whole unit out of the body work

Why it doesn’t just say change the bulb I don’t know !!

Hope that helps and works for you too cheers Y

#7 ·
Hi all - just had the same issue on our 2012 Cayenne D. Both left and right. Solved by changing the bulbs within the headlight module - it’s a H7 spec bulb you need. The instructions to complete this should be in your handbook. Several videos also on YouTube. When you look at the headlight module it’s the middle of the three bulbs with a right angle reflector. You have to remove the whole unit out of the body work Why it doesn’t just say change the bulb I don’t know !! Hope that helps and works for you too cheers Y
Hi I have the same problem but how did both left and right bulbs simultaneously needed to be changed?!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.