From a Macan to a Cayenne - Porsche Cayenne Forums : Porsche Cayenne Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 10-23-2019, 06:11 PM Thread Starter

From a Macan to a Cayenne

Being slow on technology, a couple of days ago I posted the following on a thread that ended a yr ago. After calling me an idiot, one of my boys suggested that I move it to a more current location, so here I am again. I've had a Macan Turbo since their 1st yr out of the box ('15) and it has been an unbelievable car! Needing a bit more room to carry passengers and cargo, I've ordered a Cayenne S. Can anyone shed light on your experience moving from the smaller to the larger SUV?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 10-23-2019, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiltonPorsche View Post
Being slow on technology, a couple of days ago I posted the following on a thread that ended a yr ago. After calling me an idiot, one of my boys suggested that I move it to a more current location, so here I am again. I've had a Macan Turbo since their 1st yr out of the box ('15) and it has been an unbelievable car! Needing a bit more room to carry passengers and cargo, I've ordered a Cayenne S. Can anyone shed light on your experience moving from the smaller to the larger SUV?

You've already ordered a Cayenne and paid a deposit? If so what are your ordered options?
post #3 of 4 Old 10-23-2019, 07:51 PM Thread Starter

Yes, I ordered a Cayenne last week. I stayed with similar options that I have on my Macan- PASM/PDCC/Sports Chrono Package/Assistance Package/Premium Package Plus/ heated steering wheel/the Burmester sound system/roof rails and towing hitch. Added the surface coated brakes in white and rear axle steering. To cut down on road noise, I ordered the 21" wheels as opposed to the 22"'s. I have the 21's on my Macan and they can be quite loud. I'm hoping with the larger vehicle size of the Cayenne, the 21's will be a bit quieter. Color wise, I went with the Biscay Blue for the exterior and the Graphite Blue/Chalk in the inside. A couple of minor tweaks here and there, but basically this is it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 10-24-2019, 10:10 PM
gw7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiltonPorsche View Post
Yes, I ordered a Cayenne last week. I stayed with similar options that I have on my Macan- PASM/PDCC/Sports Chrono Package/Assistance Package/Premium Package Plus/ heated steering wheel/the Burmester sound system/roof rails and towing hitch. Added the surface coated brakes in white and rear axle steering. To cut down on road noise, I ordered the 21" wheels as opposed to the 22"'s. I have the 21's on my Macan and they can be quite loud. I'm hoping with the larger vehicle size of the Cayenne, the 21's will be a bit quieter. Color wise, I went with the Biscay Blue for the exterior and the Graphite Blue/Chalk in the inside. A couple of minor tweaks here and there, but basically this is it.
Please see my post on

https://www.cayenneforums.com/forum/...o-atlanta.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Porsche Cayenne Forums : Porsche Cayenne Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page