Gardening 2020 - Porsche Cayenne Forums : Porsche Cayenne Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 06-17-2020, 11:19 AM Thread Starter

Gardening 2020

Share your gardening tips, ideas, and photos here.

Always loved plants ever since I germinated my first pea in second grade. Until recently I had almost forgotten how relaxing and reward gardening can be. I started what was suppose to be my small balcony garden way back in April and had a rough start (only 1/3 of the seeds germinated).

Once I transplanted the seedling they seem stunted and refused to grow. I was about to throw in the towel but now, in late July, all of my plants have seem to hit a spurt and are growing like weeds. Hope I can at least get in one crop before the weather changes. Stay tuned for photos.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 06-17-2020, 11:22 AM

Yup, I've been in a landscaping mode these past 2 months.....creating stepped pathways using RR ties, planting new shrubs and bamboos, and laying down a gravity irrigation system on my hillside backyard.
post #3 of 4 Old 06-17-2020, 11:34 AM

Me and my family are the owners of an agriculture company, we grow corn and different vegetables. Mostly, I'm working with trucks and tractors and less with vegetables, but I know a tip for tomatoes. If it gets cold and tomatoes are still ripening on the vine, you need to pull the plants up and bring them inside where is warm and dry. Then hang them up and the tomatoes will ripen on the vine, that's all I know. Besides that we have a big land with grass on which we built our family villa. There I'm taking care of the grass, I bought a lawn mower for grass, a snowblower for snow in winter and the best fertilizer spreader.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 06-19-2020, 04:46 AM

I just have started doing gardening, although i love doing this from my childhood but I somehow couldn't continue. Let's hope this time I can grow some veggies of my own.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
makes techniques and procedures to designate assets through serious examination and business information experiences.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Porsche Cayenne Forums : Porsche Cayenne Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page