I dream about fake teeth - Porsche Cayenne Forums : Porsche Cayenne Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 12-09-2020, 10:30 AM Thread Starter

I dream about fake teeth

I dont have a bad smile or anything. Most people would say I have a great smile. All my teeth are straight never needed braces or anything. But imagine the beauty of having fake teeth. Never have to worry about cavities, never have to worry about coffee stains. They just stay perfectly straight forever. And look ridiculously good.

My teeth are extremely white/clean but nothing can match the shine of fake teeth
The only problem is I know it probably costs a **** TON to get this done.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 12-09-2020, 03:12 PM

Omg, you're crazy...
post #3 of 7 Old 12-09-2020, 03:31 PM Thread Starter

To be honest, this sounds really weird. Having fake teeth is not as cool as you imagine. First, in order to insert those veneers, a considerable amount of the teeth tissue has to be removed, thus your natural teeth become vulnerable and weak. Are you ready to sacrifice it for this purpose? If it's just about aesthetics, I would recommend you to opt for veneers, as I did. I'm telling you from my experience that it's less damaging than crowns, and the result is brilliant. I appealed to a nice clinic that is considered one of the best in cosmetic dentistry. Also they are Invisalign preferred providers. You should go there for a consultation. Hope you'll like it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 12-09-2020, 09:20 PM

Well I'll tell you something from having been practicing dentistry for 40 years now. Everything works until it doesn't! All dental work for the most part needs to be replaced after a certain amount of time. This is not the place to get dental advice either. Talk to your dentist or get a referral from your local dental society if you don't have a regular dentist.
post #5 of 7 Old 12-11-2020, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDustin View Post
To be honest, this sounds really weird. Having fake teeth is not as cool as you imagine. First, in order to insert those veneers, a considerable amount of the teeth tissue has to be removed, thus your natural teeth become vulnerable and weak. Are you ready to sacrifice it for this purpose? If it's just about aesthetics, I would recommend you to opt for veneers, as I did. I'm telling you from my experience that it's less damaging than crowns, and the result is brilliant. I appealed to a nice clinic that is considered one of the best in cosmetic dentistry. Also they are Invisalign preferred providers. You should go there for a consultation. Hope you'll like it.
You certainly made me change my mind. Why didn't anyone tell me about this some months ago?
post #6 of 7 Old 01-06-2021, 09:21 AM

I mean I don't judge you, it's your own personal body and image and investment. Just be careful with what you choose, I'd get the best quality services so you don't regret it after.
post #7 of 7 Old 01-10-2021, 03:53 PM

I wanted to add a bit more to it cause what I'm trying to say is that if you are thinking about changing something that is already amazing, you want the changed final product to look even better. You don't want to have a bad done job cause then you are going to cry after your natural teeth and regret the decision that you made. I can recommend a good cosmetic dentistry in Eastlake Ohio that my firend went to cause she was super staisfied with the services offered there. I mean she really needed to have them done, but either way they did a super calitative work. Just research everything before going on with it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Porsche Cayenne Forums : Porsche Cayenne Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page