Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

New on this Forum.
I have a 05' Porsche Cayenne Turbo, and I was wondering what options I have with these two issues.

First, I came close to having my front bumper being scratched when a unexperienced young woman tried to parallel park here in the City:mad:, So I decided to get a trailer hitch put on the already existing extension on the back. As for the front, I'm lost. I don't have my license plate on the front, so I'm considering purchasing a bracket from maybe the dealership.
Or maybe even this ugly thing BumpShox XL - Front Car Bumper Protection, Ultimate Front Bumper Guard. Front Bumper Protection License Plate Frame. Tougher Than Steel ! : Amazon.com : Automotive .

Secondly, I don't have bluetooth or an Aux cable in the car, so listening to my ipod has been an issue. An FM transmitter has really bad quality from what I hear, so I went back to my old ways and started burning CD's. Are there any options?

Thank You,

Much appreciated,

-Nova:D

·
Registered
263 Posts
FM transmitter's work amazingly sometimes, but I find that you lose some sound quality with them even if the radio signal is very strong.

AUX cable is the way to go.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts