Porsche Cayenne Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

My wife and I are looking at getting a 2004 Cayenne S, but we wanted to check here first and see what some of the owners thought. It's older than we'd like to consider but the price is good, and the mileage is still low.

I've got a friend who loves his, and says it has been one of the most reliable vehicles his ever owned, so we are thinking about buying it.

Should I walk away? ...run away? :eek:

Or, should I get it? :cool:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome from Ormond Beach, Florida;

Have you read my post on "New member looking" (maytag) he was asking the same question. I gave him a list of the bad things. I just bought mine about a month ago and thought the same thing what a car for the price. I have a 2004 Cayenne S with 65,000 mile and Love it.:) You have to love gas stations though because you don't pass many LOL :eek: 13 to 15 MPG

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome from Ormond Beach, Florida;

Have you read my post on "New member looking" (maytag) he was asking the same question. I gave him a list of the bad things. I just bought mine about a month ago and thought the same thing what a car for the price. I have a 2004 Cayenne S with 65,000 mile and Love it.:) You have to love gas stations though because you don't pass many LOL :eek: 13 to 15 MPG
Okay. I'll check out that list. Thanks man!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts