Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
04 cayenne for 16,900 it has 83,200 miles dark gray exterior with black leather interior- seats in great shape. the truck speaks for its self. very well maintained, every option available. i have roof racks also but not in the pics. original HID xenon lights, navigation adjustable air suspension, heated seats/steering wheel, BOSE surround system, privacy shades, too much to list, if you want this car you know what your buying. oil and maintenance done by me. new tires installed in November, common camshaft issue repaired ( if you are unaware of this i will explain) reply to the post if interested or text me at 347-865-0576.

·
Registered
1 Posts
04 cayenne for 16,900 it has 83,200 miles dark gray exterior with black leather interior- seats in great shape. the truck speaks for its self. very well maintained, every option available. i have roof racks also but not in the pics. original HID xenon lights, navigation adjustable air suspension, heated seats/steering wheel, BOSE surround system, privacy shades, too much to list, if you want this car you know what your buying. oil and maintenance done by me. new tires installed in November, common camshaft issue repaired ( if you are unaware of this i will explain) reply to the post if interested or text me at 347-865-0576.
I am looking at buying a used Cayenne..can some detail what the "common camshaft issue" is?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts