Porsche Cayenne Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a complete 2004 Porsche Cayenne Turbo with 100,xxx miles on it I will be parting out throughout the next 2-3 months. This car has not been in any accidents and is a solid straight running truck. It has had thousands of service work but is blowing some oil out of the exhaust and Engine repairs are much too costly. It has been decided a full vehicle partout is the best way to make some money back. I am not willing to sell the entire truck AS-IS. Parts ONLY please.

I realize I have 0 feedback or posts but I assure you this is a legitimate partout. I have the title in hand if anybody is interested in purchasing the unibody structure after the partout is complete.

Local Pickup on any parts and all larger parts is welcomed and highly recommended. I only accept PayPal or Cash. Please Message me if you are interested in anything. Thank you.

-Brian

Also: the car has 22" Rinspeed C5 Wheels in very hard to find Chrome Finish and like new Falken FK452 285/35/22 Tires. Once more Thank you.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello. How much for the 22" wheels and tires?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The interior is black leather. The pillars and headliner are black suede. As for the grille, I am trying to keep all grilles with the bumper. and the latch I will have to get back to you on that.

Thank You

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I will upload a picture of the headliner. All of the pillars are removed and listed on ebay.

It is the stock air suspension on the car. Works great.

Thank You

1 - 20 of 37 Posts