Porsche Cayenne Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Porsche Cayenne Turbo S
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a very nice AWD 2006 Porsche Cayenne Turbo S. The Turbo S has 520HP and 530Lb-Ft torque from the factory. This car has virtually all of the options that were available in 2006 including adjustable shocks and ride height, keyless ignition, navigation, power sunroof, and phone capability. It has the six speed Tiptronic transmission and dual climate control. Heated front and rear seats. The title is CLEAN. Car has never been smoked in, and the interior shows very little wear. The beautiful paint is in very good condition with no dings or dents. 137K miles.
The Carfax lists a minor accident in 2008 to the front of the car. No airbag was deployed, and there was no structural damage. The car was professionally repaired, and there is no evidence of the repair....
All of the maintenance is up to date. Tires are good. Wheels have a little curb rash. The horns have been replaced with new Porsche horns. The following work was done on 12/29/20 Replaced all plastic coolant Tees with brass, replaced torque converter pump seal, evacuated and recharged AC system, replaced PCV line, replaced vacuum line, replaced exhaust downpipes gaskets, refilled and bled coolant system, installed new AGM battery. New headliner.
I need to sale the SUV to be able to get a vehicle that can be towed by my motorhome. I will consider trades for something that can be towed via a tow dolly.
The vehicle is garaged in Clover, SC.
Price is $15500 or trade

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Cash price is $15000 FIRM. I did not install the horns, but they are included. I replaced the passenger front seat bottom with a factory seat.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$13500 firm. I sold a couple of spare items that I was going to include with the car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts