Porsche Cayenne Forums : Porsche Cayenne Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and in need of help with my wife's 2006 cayenne. Today we had the windows down and when I put up the passenger window, it wouldn't go up the last 1/4". I tried bringing it back down and up and now it is stuck down. I removed the door panel and window motor; the motor spins freely in both directions once disconnected from the gear. All other windows function properly. I am unsure if it is the regulator or what, but how would I even access the regulator to replace it? I cannot put up the window manually either because it feels completely stuck about 1 inch from the window trim. I removed the panel, but the sheet metal blocks access to everything but the speakers and window motor. Any suggestions on how to get this fixed will be greatly appreciated as she can't drive around in the rain with the window down! If there is any info related to this problem, please point me in the right direction. Thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
That's exactly what's happened to mine 2005 stuck half way up and not quite sure what to do about it, particularly with your experience

1 - 2 of 2 Posts