Porsche Cayenne Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I am new to the forums here and hope you can help me out. I bought a Cayenne Turbo last Monday and was hoping others can weigh in on this question. What is your city mpg? I was getting 14 to 15 mpg, but now I am getting 9mpg and it has shown as I have done 3 fill ups from halfway to full, so 1 full tank and a half with 396 miles on the odometer. This is a used 2011 Cayenne Turbo with 30k miles already on it. The speed limits around me are usually at 35 mph city and highway is around 65 mph.

I know having it only a week and not fully adjusted to how to keep a steady pace, but just want some general feedback. I will also admit since it is my first week to have it, the first couple of days were me getting on the highway as quick, but safe as possible. Testing the 0-60... Also when no one is around I have been hitting 0 to 35 mph quicker than usual.

Now I am residing in the right hand lane doing the speed limit to see if my mileage goes back up. I'll post in a couple days to see what happens.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Porsche Cayenne Turbo Follow Up

Whelp I see no one answered. Anyways for the future if people do wonder about the gas mileage here it is.

Sport Chassis - Sport Mode - Lower Level I - and racing to the next stop will get you roughly 9 mpg.

Normal Chassis - Sport Mode - Lowered Level I and semi racing to the next stop gets you around 12 mpg.

Comfort Chassis - No Sport Mode - Normal Level - Touching the gas lightly - I am getting around 13.8 mpg to 15 mpg as Porsche labels the car.

I hope this helps anyone out in the future.

·
Registered
25 Posts
That's interesting to know. I always have mine in "comfort" mode unless i want to play.
I drove up to London from Devon recently using motorways and averaged 20 mpg @ 75mph.
I thought that was very reasonable....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in Texas and our highways range from 55 to 85 mph. When I was testing the best possible mpg for my Cayenne Turbo I got it to 26 mpg @ 70 mph.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts