Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have until Oct 18th to finalize my deal on a Cayenne I am interested in. But, the dealer has a 2010 Porsche Panamera 4S its all wheel drive, V8, Bose, sound, PASM, 8 way standard power seats.They want $69,500.00 plus tax, Canadian. It is Used Porsche Certified.

The 2014 Cayenne is nice but so is the 2010 Panamera 4S. I am "on the line" and can go either way buying the 2014 Cayenne or the 2010 Panamera. The Cayenne will run me 95,000.00 plus tax.

Just wondering what you guys would do? Buy the brand new Cayenne or the used Panamera?

Decisions, decisions lol

Looking forward to your opinions.

·
Registered
7 Posts
just left the dealer today and left with a cayenne diesel....awesome...I think the panamera looks terrible....looks like you tied one end to a tree and pulled the other end with a semi truck....too long to be that low...also NO ROOM in the back seat and not much storage...I think they both handled pretty much the same....CAYENNE ALL THE WAY...and i got the diesel for the 30mpg

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi J:

I considered the "diesel" but someone told me that the diesel gas "smells" Do you get a foul smell from the fumes? :) What year is your Cayenne? What options came with yours? :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi J:

I considered the "diesel" but someone told me that the diesel gas "smells" Do you get a foul smell from the fumes? :) What year is your Cayenne? What options came with yours? :)
are you talking fumes from the exhaust or when you are fueling? I think the diesel has less of a smell than gasoline when fueling and as far as exhaust, there is no noticeable odor....Mine is a 13 with nav, heated and cooled seats, heated steering wheel, upgraded wheels, bunch of stuff....don't have the sticker handy but it is pretty well equipped

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have until Oct 18th to finalize my deal on a Cayenne I am interested in. But, the dealer has a 2010 Porsche Panamera 4S its all wheel drive, V8, Bose, sound, PASM, 8 way standard power seats.They want $69,500.00 plus tax, Canadian. It is Used Porsche Certified.

The 2014 Cayenne is nice but so is the 2010 Panamera 4S. I am "on the line" and can go either way buying the 2014 Cayenne or the 2010 Panamera. The Cayenne will run me 95,000.00 plus tax.

Just wondering what you guys would do? Buy the brand new Cayenne or the used Panamera?

Decisions, decisions lol

Looking forward to your opinions.
Which way did Wanda go????????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts