Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all
We recently purchased a 2016 S and with the AC on lower temp and higher fan setting, the misses is getting her feet wet from something dripping up under the passenger dash.
any thoughts before I take in?
thanks in advance

Tim

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sounds like the drain line from blower box is clogged. Head over to rennlist forums and search. Common problem. Have not had issue so don't speak from Cayenne experience. Common problem in 911s as well.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Had the same issue with my 2017 S e-hybrid. My dealer took care of it under my CPO warranty and it was in their shop for five days. They pulled out the front carpets and seats and examined all wiring as well as replacing the duckbill type part. The gave me a new Macan as a loaner...really happy to get my Cayenne back!

·
Registered
1 Posts
The most common cause is the behavior of the indoor unit when "the indoor unit works but does not cool." This sign usually means that the louvers of the team open, the fan rotates, but there is no change in the temperature in the room. In this case, you must be sure that the conditioner is adjusted correctly and that operating conditions are observed (for example, the temperature on the street).The second, also widespread case, is a situation when water is flowing from the inside unit. The following case is when the conditioner, in general, does not give any signs of life (does not react on the remote control) in such situations, only marvellous.sg can help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts