Porsche Cayenne Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I own a Porsche Cayenne and bought all weather mats and would like to sell Porsche genuine carpet mats. They are lightly used and in excellent condition. They sell for $190. I will charge $100 + shipping. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow, the carpets are good, also original, not sold? I know that the topic is irrelevant, but that's it, you never know what. In general, it reminded me of a funny story of my friend. He once bought himself a 2014 BMW in good condition, at a bargain price. He came home in a joyful mood, and he had plans to clean the house. So this genius was so distraught that he dropped the iron on the carpet. According to him, the smell was disgusting, and his wife was to come soon. He thought to call the guys from Carpet Repairs Same-Day Carpet Repair Assistance in Geelong - Restretching and Patching - Dazzling Carpet Repairs, but his wife intervened in time and offered to buy a new carpet for the house. The moral of the stories is, it's good to be happy, but you have to be careful!
Sad story

1 - 2 of 2 Posts