Porsche Cayenne Forums banner

After the dealer having my new Cayenne for over one month without a successful repair, should I requ

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m new to the forum and looking for advice- new 2021 with 700 miles on it began blowing only hot air on a road trip. Stopped by the local dealer and was told it could be electrical in nature or possibly the result of water intrusion and should be dealt with before continuing on our journey. Long story short, Porsche has had my vehicle for exactly 1 month. It arrived today on a flatbed back at my local dealer in Florida— STILL BROKEN!
From your experience, what would be the appropriate reparation for Porsche to provide once my Cayenne is returned?
Thx in advance for your input!

·
Registered
5 Posts
This forum seems to be close to dead... I'd suggest posting on the Cayenne section of Rennlist instead -- much more activity there...

·
Administrator
3 Posts
This forum seems to be close to dead... I'd suggest posting on the Cayenne section of Rennlist instead -- much more activity there...
We're putting it on life-support. I'll be making some changes here.

Meanwhile, rather than Rennlist Rennlist NO! I'd suggest visiting: Planet-9 Cayenne Forums - it's a sister to this forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts