Porsche Cayenne Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for grabs is a set of 22 inch (22x10) wheels made by Deluxe Design. These are the D10 model. They are ET50 offset and 5x130 bolt pattern. They will fit all model years of Volkswagen Touareg, the Porsche Cayenne (Cayenne S, GTS, Turbo, Turbo S) and the Audi Q7. I am including Porsche Center caps.

I bought a Cayenne Turbo S and these were purchased and installed by the dealership. These wheels are $5000.00 MSRP. The dealer ordered them from wheel experts (dot com) for $3400.00 and had them powdercoated to match my Cayenne (titanium color) so the wheels are gray.

They are super nice. I had a set already set aside for this Cayenne so I don't need them. If you don't like your stock wheels and want something bigger to kill that wheel gap, then these are the wheels.

These have NO rash, curbing, marks or anything. I got the truck, and had the new wheels and tires mounted immediately. These have maybe (MAYBE) 200 miles on them. They are perfect. The powder coating was $1300.

The wheels have $4700.00 invested.

Would also trade for other wheels that will fit my cayenne if there in good shape and i like the looks I'm just afraid to use these wheels on my new dirt road with lots of pot holes.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts