Porsche Cayenne Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Internet searching has yielded no results, so I decided it's time to ask for help. Put what should have been avoidable scratches into the rear bumper cover while sliding unwieldy cargo out of the back. After the fact, my cargo mat with apron arrived. I thought a body shop could just rub out the clear coat scratches, but they want nearly $476 to refinish the entire <2 month old bumper cover. So I decided to look for something to simply cover up the scratches (and prevent further scratches). I was hoping for a stainless sill like came standard on pre-2011 models. But all I've come up with so far is clear film (Clear-Bra stuff). Anybody seen what I'm lookin' for? Or have a reasonable alternative?

//greg/

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had the rear sill coated with a new-generation of clear film when I had the front end done. Lots of luggage and business stuff hauled in and out ant it's lasting we'll. ( has a memory they claim and recovers from scratches)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you remember the brand name? I got a strip of Xcel cut for that area, but it's been too cold to install it properly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts