Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2019 Cayenne has the auto cruise control feature and of course, at the beginning of a four hour journey, it suddenly stopped working! Says it wasn't able to be enabled and seek service. So, I scheduled the service appt and of course, yesterday, it just reappeared! Anyone else have this odd behavior?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yup, I got this yesterday if my 2021. In my case ACC, PAS, and PDLC+ all went out at the same time. Made an appointment with the dealer, for later this week. Went out for a drive again last night, and the problem was magically gone.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Several days into a 2.5-week trip this year, my 2019 Macan with ACC also just stopped working while several hours into driving on interstate highways -- twice in one day, separated by a few hours (as I recall). I got a warning tone (sound) and warning statement in my instrument panel that ACC was no longer available. In both cases, I turned ACC off and then back on a couple of time, and it worked again (and worked the rest of the trip over thousands of miles of use without fail). This is potentially very dangerous, because if the car in front of you decides to brake suddenly just as your ACC goes out, you could easily rear-end the car in front of you. I'm at 29k miles on my Macan, and it's only happened twice (same trip, same day). It also happened once in my 2018 Panamera (once in 20k miles), and I cleaned off dirt on the sensor and it worked fine again (and didn't fail again). With my Macan, I had bugs on the sensor that I wiped off, so that may have been the problem also (and why it hasn't repeated).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup, I got this yesterday if my 2021. In my case ACC, PAS, and PDLC+ all went out at the same time. Made an appointment with the dealer, for later this week. Went out for a drive again last night, and the problem was magically gone.
Same. We got back from our trip and It magically reappeared and has been working ever since. The tech on our car is lacking. Every time we start the vehicle, it takes at least 30-45 seconds for all the spinning loading screens to stop.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts