Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just it my 2016 cayenne .. Love it.. Unfortunately , I don't. Have Porsche connect coz that would have delayed the arrival of my car 6 months.
Is there any way to connect aha to pcm? Can I use google on it? Can I car okay my phone on it?
I had that problem with my Audi but they suggested u change the cable that connects the phone to it and I got all those features..
Any similar thing to do with cayenne? Any way to make it feels it's connected to my phone apps beside making phone calls and receive txt msgs
Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I just it my 2016 cayenne .. Love it.. Unfortunately , I don't. Have Porsche connect coz that would have delayed the arrival of my car 6 months.
Is there any way to connect aha to pcm? Can I use google on it? Can I car okay my phone on it?
I had that problem with my Audi but they suggested u change the cable that connects the phone to it and I got all those features..
Any similar thing to do with cayenne? Any way to make it feels it's connected to my phone apps beside making phone calls and receive txt msgs
Thanks
You need to add this:

https://www.suncoastparts.com/product/SKUAHA.html

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
but doesn't that require connect service installed already?
i didn't have that on the first place and when i asked if i can added i was answered no!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think jhbrennan is correct. We have a 2014 Cayenne and don't think Connect was an option back then (is it now?). Ours does have the 'Online Services' option from new and i can simply connect my iPhone with its usual charging lead to the USB socket and use AHA. From the link above it looks like Online Services can be retrofitted as its a software load. Thats what that option is all about.

I know little about Connect, but that possibly involves hardware. I cannot see it as a listed 'accessory' for Cayennes over here in the UK, Online Services is. Its also not listed as standard over here, such as it is on the latest 991.2's, so not sure if Connect is yet available on a Cayenne, which might explain them saying it could be 6 months before you got one with it on.

So Connect is different to 'Online Services', and the latter will give you AHA, using the usual cable for an iPhone, and I think (but don't quote me) Androids can connect using BT for AHA

1 - 4 of 4 Posts