Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Interested in a performane SUV, but I only drive manuals, that is with a clutch pedal. I fully expect they are on the road in Europe, but have there been any in the US?

You don’t have to tell me how much better automatics are as compared to manuals. I just prefer driving cars with clutch pedals. Just a matter of taste.

Thanks in advance for any info you can offer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Interested in a performane SUV, but I only drive manuals, that is with a clutch pedal. I fully expect they are on the road in Europe, but have there been any in the US?

You don’t have to tell me how much better automatics are as compared to manuals. I just prefer driving cars with clutch pedals. Just a matter of taste.

Thanks in advance for any info you can offer.
I have a 2013 with 3.6 L V-6 engine and 6-speed manual transmission. I believe the 2014 was the last time Porsche sold the Cayenne with manual transmission. I am like you; I only drive manual. Whenever, I take my Cayenne to dealerships, service managers ask me if I consider selling it because so many people are llooking for a Cayenne with manual. So, you may be able to find a 2011-2014 model Cayenne with manual. However, people who own them are not likely to sell, but keep looking. Personally, I would not sell mine even for $100,000 although I paid $51,500 for it when it was brand new in 2013.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks very much for the responses! Gives me hope.

Before I read your posts I had given up. I saw several Cayennes on websites for sale that claimed a six speed manual, but when investigating further, they were no clutch pedals. Since reading your posts I used a website nationwide that showed 18 manual trans cars. When investigating closely only one of them had a clutch pedal. It was a 2013 with 51K miles and they wanted $35K. It appears that there are many 2013 automatics with similar mileage for about $20K.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts