Porsche Cayenne Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 2016 GTS. Any recommendations to increase the engine HP? I have been told that tunes on the GTS's do not gain much. Is this true? Has anyone had any mods that increased engine HP? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I recently purchased a 2016 GTS. Any recommendations to increase the engine HP? I have been told that tunes on the GTS's do not gain much. Is this true? Has anyone had any mods that increased engine HP? Thanks for the help.
My only suggestion is to leave here and go to Rennlist instead. Otherwise you'll be waiting 5 years for answers.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Tuning a high-compression GTS is simply some throttle tweaks, tuners charge big $$$ for. Want some power? Delete or gut the secondary cats and replace that heavy, restrictive suitcase muffler. I am selling upgraded 957 exhausts. PM me...

·
Registered
8 Posts
If I’m not mistaken, I believe that’s the first year the GTS received the 3.6TT V6 and with turbos, there should be some extra power to be had. Basics, filters or intake, 2nd cat deletes, plus tune. Keep us posted on what you find out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts