Porsche Cayenne Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope its not too personal of a question but I'm really curious as to how much you usually pay for maintenance on your Cayenne and what do you usually get done? Like oil change, brakes, etc...

·
Registered
52 Posts
My cousin in New York that owns a 2009 Cayenne GTS says his oil change cost around $350 at the dealer. I was hoping to hear something around $200. I guess it depends on the dealer what exactly they do to your porsche.

·
Registered
154 Posts
My cousin in New York that owns a 2009 Cayenne GTS says his oil change cost around $350 at the dealer. I was hoping to hear something around $200. I guess it depends on the dealer what exactly they do to your porsche.
If your cousin is paying $350 for just an oil change which goes no further than oil, oil filter, drain plug, and resetting the Cayenne's oil change light (just a matter of minutes) then he/she is being ripped off.

Find out what exactly your cousin is paying for.

I have a feeling it's more than just a oil change. On a Porsche Cayenne, oil change service will consist of more. Such as checking the tire pressure, lube all the door, trunk, and hood hinges and shocks, top up on all fluids, and a few more i might be missing out on.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Regarding tire maintenance, don't make the same mistake I almost made. Don't buy tire pressure sensors at the dealer. They charge an arm and a leg. Just buy them at an online store and have them installed at a tire store. Its the most cost efficient way to go. Make sure you buy the ones with the same RF signal. I bought mine at titantpms.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts