Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw this picture of a carbon fiber Porsche Cayenne and it looks 100% real to me. Can someone confirm if it's all real carbon fiber?

Where can we get carbon fiber panels for a Cayenne.

·
Registered
33 Posts
That Carbon fiber porsche cayenne or what seems to be carbon fiber doesn't look 100% real

I've seen a lot of pictures of real carbon fiber cars and panels and some of it doesn't look like real carbon fiber. Some people paint their car's in such a way it looks like carbon fiber.

·
Registered
19 Posts
photoshop, easy to tell
lol i was just about to say that.

Nearly everything looks photoshopped in that picture,

+ Im sure if aftermarket companies could of made real CF like that, Porsche would already be all over it if not the aftermarket company would be booming with business.

·
Registered
18 Posts
If your looking for Porsche Cayenne carbon fiber parts your best bet really is Seibon.
They are the best brand out their for carbon fiber parts and usually CF parts for a lot of vehicles. I haven't personally looked into Cayenne Seibon parts but they should be around for 03-07 Cayenne's, as for 08+ i highly doubt anyone is making them.

·
Registered
18 Posts
That I don't mind at all! Just on parts that can't be bought or can't be brought for a reasonable price.

Never seen CF side view mirrors made for the Cayenne, so I would do the same as you.

Have you wrapped anything else on your Cayenne with the CF wrap?

·
Registered
1 Posts
100% carbon fiber bodykit replacement for modification

Modification of your Cayenne with 100% carbon fiber hood, front/rear bumper, front/rear lip,side skirts, diffuser,etc. Nice fitment, high glossy finish. many colors for option.

Enjoy more fast, strength and cool racing life.:)

Have full replacement of Cayenne Hamann/Lumma, Panamera, GTR R35, Audi R8.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Gemballa Tuning

does the Gemballa company who modify all kinds of porsche do carbon fibre parts? i'm almost sure the aero3 bodykit for cayenne has a carbon bonnet/hood.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts