Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hy everyone, I’m having troubles with my cayenne coupe e-hybrid 2020. As the warranty expired two weeks ago, the active spoiler just doesn’t want to work anymore. I have a message in the gage cluster. It’s half way out. Does anybody had that issue before? Any experience with that kind of issue? Any fix or tricks?
Thanks a lot!

· Registered
25 Posts
Hy everyone, I’m having troubles with my cayenne coupe e-hybrid 2020. As the warranty expired two weeks ago, the active spoiler just doesn’t want to work anymore. I have a message in the gage cluster. It’s half way out. Does anybody had that issue before? Any experience with that kind of issue? Any fix or tricks?
Thanks a lot!
Take it back to the dealer and beg for it be covered?

· Registered
4 Posts
Thanks a lot!
Did you try and select the CAR page on your touch screen? Then select the spoiler up/down. If that doesn't work, then you would need a diagnostic code reader to determine the failed component.

Good luck

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did You find a solution? I have the same problem.
No Solutions, the Porsche dealer is telling me he wants to change the motor for the spoiler. Which means €2000 plus…
But I don’t think it’s the motor, because when I’m driving away the spoiler goes down and gets up after about five seconds. I really don’t trust the Porsche dealer anymore… :(

· Registered
2 Posts
No Solutions, the Porsche dealer is telling me he wants to change the motor for the spoiler. Which means €2000 plus…
But I don’t think it’s the motor, because when I’m driving away the spoiler goes down and gets up after about five seconds. I really don’t trust the Porsche dealer anymore… :(
Thanks. I don't think its the motor at mine too. I managed to fully close it once by clicking the spoiler button, so it is working. I'll try to find a solution with my service and I will let You know about the results.

· Registered
1 Posts
Thanks a lot!
Same issue here with the adaptive spoiler, my warranty expired in dec 2022. Mine is not working at all and I have in the dashboard cluster gauge this fault notification: " Spoiler Fault - Adaptive speed permitted". I've searched the entire web for a thread for this fault with no result. One thing I discovered is that in trunk there are some fuse boxes - mine has 3 (it's a standard coupe cayenne). On the 2nd fuse box there is fuse number 3 (30 amp-green) for the rear spoiler. I've checked the fuse and found in good order. I pulled out the fuse and on the PCM the "adaptive spoiler" function/logo dissapears.
Another thing you can try is to disconnect the battery, first the negative and then the positive, horn 2 times and try to flash the lights, leave it for about 15-20 mins and reconnect battery, I will do the same with mine, I haven't tried yet.
Hope you'll solve the problem.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts