Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I'm glad I found this forum. I have ordered and am going to put a deposit on a 2012 Cayenne S on Monday and am hoping the experts on this site could answer a couple of questions for me.

I have ordered the 21" Turbo II wheels because I think they suit the size of the Cayenne well. Do these have any adverse effect on the ride of the car or are there any other negatives with wheels of this size on a Cayenne? Also, I live in Central London which has a good few potholes. Are the 21" wheels more prone/susceptible to buckling/warping?

I have also ordered the servotronic steering. I assume it may be more useful when parking (particularly when combined with large wheels) but does it generally feel unnatural?

Finally, I have specified Air suspension with PASM and PTV Plus. For general city driving (i.e. traffic jams) with occasional motorway trips will I feel any benefit to these systems when I get to use them or am I giving Porsche money for the fun of it? I have elderly parents and think the ability to lower the car will ease access for them.

Sorry for such a long winded thread and thank you in advance for any advice you can give.

Ramsay

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.