Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something scary happened to me yesterday. I was in my 2019 Cayenne E-Hybrid, with around 20KM left in Electric and I was driving on Hybrid mode. I overtook a slow moving car pushing the accelerator. As expected, the car did a great job in overtaking, but when I tried to slow down by releasing the accelerator, the car kept roaring and speeding. I got confused and slammed the brakes, it slowed down, but once I lifted my leg off the brakes, it started roaring and speeding again. I slammed hard the brakes and came to near stop in the middle of the road, and then things started working normal. I was shaken and I am sure I wasn't doing anything wrong or accidently hitting the accelerator. I tried to repeat the action to see if I can duplicate the issue but it never did it again.
Its also the first time it ever happened to me, so I was wondering if anyone experience a similar behavior?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wow, that is scary. Just picked my e-Hybrid a few days ago, so will be aware of that possibility. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts