Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
However this gives Zoroaster a lot of grief and he has an emotional outburst about Leo's mission, the book of leaves, chaining the slaves, and all that. It's good stuff from Gregg Chillin and writer Marco Ramirez, adding some much-needed depth to Leo's fun friend, but it also kind of seems out of place. He's weeks into this journey, alongside someone he doesn't like all that much (Amerigo), and he's just now showing some reservations because the people that tried to murder them are getting locked back behind bars? Perhaps there's some issue between Zoroaster and slavery that I've missed, or perhaps it's just an excuse for Zo to show his frustration to Leonardo, but it just seems like a random hill to die on, even if you are frustrated. Seems to me that it'd be more frustration not to pitch the mutineers overboard, personally; then again, I'm not as forgiving of folks who wanted to bash my head in than some. Plus, Vlad was an awesome character in the first season, and any chance to revisit him is worth taking.

Ex On The Beach Episode 6Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode 8Made in Chelsea Season 7 Episode 8The Boondocks Season 4 Episode 6Fargo Episode 7Faking It Episode 6Offspring Season 5 Episode 3Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta Season 3 Episode 5The Bachelorette Season 10 Episode 2The Night Shift Episode 1The Wil Wheaton Project Episode 1Celebrity Wife Swap Season 3 Episode 6The Bad Girls Club Season 12 Episode 3One Night Only: An All-Star Comedy Tribute to Don Rickles Episode 1USA Ultimate Episode 1Naruto Shippuden Episode 364Catfish Season 3 Episode 4Hollywood Exes Season 3 Episode 424 Hours in A&E Season 6 Episode 4Marrying The Game Season 3 Episode 4Dead of Night Season 2 Episode 4Youngers Season 2 Episode 4South Beach Tow Season 3 Episode 22Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode 8Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode 8Ex On The Beach Episode 6Ex On The Beach Episode 6Britain's Got Talent Season 8 Episode 12-13Melissa & Joey Season 3 Episode 34So You Think You Can Dance Season 11 Episode 1Baby Daddy Season 3 Episode 18The 100 Episode 11Rogue Season 2 Episode 1FOR BETTER OR WORSE SEASON 3Dual Survival Season 4 Episode 6The Ultimate Fighter Season 19 Episode 7Growing Up Fisher Episode 12-13Watch About Last Night OnlineWatch Frozen OnlineWatch Frozen Online

That Roger Rees’ Allistair turned up posthumously didn’t deprive us from seeing more of Holmes’ childhood thesp pal thanks to Elementary’s first experiment with magic realism. Holmes’ hallucinations were unexpected in a drama that’s so far existed on the bonkers side of real life, but not a jarring departure; it was more Six Feet Under than Ghost.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts