Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After After installing the T10—wedge type LED bulbs (replacement to original halogen bulbs) in my 2009 Porsche Cayenne GTS all interior lights were working perfectly till last Saturday. I am now noticing the both front and under the front seats foot well area lights were started flickering and not switching off while driving. Those foot-well lights are supposed to come on when you open the doors along with the map lights and other interior lights. The foot-well lights are expected to go off when you start the vehicle. When engine is on and while driving only the 4 foot-well LEDs are not going off and they keep on flickering (coming on and off)! All the other interior LEDs are functioning properly. However when you take the key off from the ignition, lock the car or after 30 second delay setting when the doors get auto-locked the foot-well lights goes off normally and when you open the door it comes on normally and stays on without flickering. The flickering happens only when the engine is on and while driving. Strange! Can you provide any resolution for this abnormal function?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think this problem is due to loose connections or poor wiring, because these are the two main reasons for this problem... you should take a look on wiring and also also check the connections. I hope this will solve your problem.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts