Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to moving to another city, I am selling my baby, my '06 Cayenne Turbo S. It is Titanium Gray Metallic with a Black Full Leather interior. Chances are that if you are looking into this type of vehicle, you know a fair bit about them. I purchased the truck with intentions of keeping it for a long time but the move is forcing me to sell it. It has 49k miles, and also has the remainder of the Porsche CPO Certified Pre Owned warranty through January 2015. It has been meticulously/religiously maintained, the water pipes have been done, and all maintenance up to date and performed by Porsche Westwood. New Brakes, and Tires. It is an extremely desirable color combination; and I waited months before finding the right truck, the Turbo S is much rarer than the regular turbo. Original MSRP was in excess of $120,000, and you can have it for less than half that. It pulls .87g on the skid pad and is extremely confident at speed, has amazing brakes, and with 520hp is an absolute rocket ship. It has all the goodies, 3 level air suspension, full leather, the awesome carbon fiber interior trim package, iPod, heated front/rear/steering wheel, Nav, parking sensors, roof rails, etc. I took the proactive steps of having 3m ClearBra applied to negate the possibility of rock chips, and always kept the genuine Porsche winter mats in place in the winter (carpet mats also included.) It has the sweet 5 spoke Sport Techno wheels with plenty of tread left, and I am also including a full set of genuine Porsche wheels with snow tires, with little use. ALWAYS garaged, I tried to avoid ever driving it when there was salt on the roads, and always ran it through the touch less to have the underbody rinsed if I was forced to drive in those conditions. I typically only hand wash it, otherwise a quick run through the touch less. I condition the leather every few months and use Zaino paint sealant to keep her looking amazing. The windows have been tinted legally to 35%. I hate to part with it, but my loss is your gain. I would love to see it go to someone that will appreciate it as much as I have. Price is $41,000. Serious Offers Considered. If you are located out of state, Vehicle Transport can be arranged. Please contact me with any questions. Thank you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts