Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These cost $795 plus shipping new, buy used here for much less at $500. Plus I will include free shipping within US. Send me a message.

Selling a used set of Fabspeed secondary cat-bypass pipes for a 2011-2014 Cayenne S/GTS 958. Note this is NOT for the turbo or V6, make sure this is for your Cayenne, no returns. You will need to get your own bolts/nuts but I would recommend that anyways rather using old hardware for as cheap as they are, and it comes with a set of used gaskets as the pictures show. I do not know the usability of the gaskets so it is up to you to use them or reuse your current ones or buy new but hey are seen in the pictures. All in all, save allot of money by acquiring your own bolts and nuts and the gaskets if you so chose.

I personally like them but my wife wants the stock sound so I swapped them out. My loss is your gain.

Product Details:
Replaces the restrictive factory secondary catalytic converters with much less restrictive straight-through pipes for maximum flow and performance.

FEATURES:

Fits all Porsche 958 Cayenne S / GTS vehicles (2011-2014) Adds 11 wheel horsepower increasing throttle response (per company website only)
Fabspeed's Secondary Catbypass Pipes replace the restrictive factory catalytic converters with much less restrictive straight-through pipes for maximum flow and performance.
Direct bolt-on replacement for the heavy factory catalytic converters
Adds an aggressive exhaust note for exotic high-performance sound
Constructed from polished T304L stainless steel
All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty, I do not know for how long or if it is still under warranty. They have been good to work with for me in the past, but these are sold as is (that being said it is pretty hard to mess up a set of stainless steel pipes).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts