Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: Dallas -> 2006 Cayenne Turbo in Graphite Gray/Black Leather with Tow & Power Pkg

Year: 2006
Make: Porsche
Model: Cayenne Turbo
Price: $28,000
Mileage: 69,000
Color: Gray
Location (State): Dallas, TX
Title: Clean Title in Hand
No Accidents, No Paintwork

I have ALL maintenance records from Boardwalk Porsche in Dallas. Coolant Pipes were replaced already! 10 out of 10 condition inside and out! No dents, dings or flaws of any kinds anywhere on the car and there for I will NOT allow any test drives without a CASH deposit! No tire kickers! No Low Ballers! This Cayenne Turbo is truly one of a kind solely because of its condition which looks like it just came off the show room floor! Always garage kept which you can see in how gorgeous the paint looks and reflects! I live in Frisco and you will have to come here to see the car. I will not meet anyone anywhere other then my home in Frisco and REMEMBER no test drive without CASH DEPOSIT! REMEMBER THAT 2004 & 2005 were the problem years... thats a fact.. simply google it and you will see that 2006 was the best year for CAYENNE TURBO'S!!!! Call my cell anytime after 5pm, CST as I am in the office until then but feel free to send me a TEXT (SMS) Message at anytime to 732-766-0480 or email me at [email protected] and I can answer all your questions.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.