Porsche Cayenne Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all

I've recently purchased a 2004 silver Cayenne S and thought I'd try this forum out!

I've always been a big fan of forums having owned and recently sold a Maserati 4200 - they had a great forum, like having your own mechanics and experts. Hopefully this is as good!

My car is gorgeous - 100,000 miles with side sills, roof bars, rear DVD player, cruise control, Sat Nav, cruise control, Tiptronic etc. Lots of nice toys!

So - any advice for a newbie to Cayennes???

Looking forward to taking part

Mark :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Congrats! Lots of options, good for you.

Only advice for a new owner is stay on top of the maintenance and post your adventures of your new toy.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome from Sunny Florida, As I told the new member from SC. I am new to the board as well. I have noticed that this board is not near as active as the SLK World board. But I guess there are not as many Cayenne's as SLK's.
I also bought a 2004 Cayenne S with 65,000 miles on it. I has been serviced very well form the past owner that had it for the past 4 year It had 30,000 when he bought it. The water intakes have been changed and that is one of the biggest problems with the car. I have read that the water pump is another, but will wait until it goes out. I have talked to my mechanic and that is about a $600.00 job. I do need new rear gate lifts but I think I can do that myself. They are under $200.00. Anyway Welcome :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts