Porsche Cayenne Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek:I replaced the Battery on my 04 S,I cant seem to find the switch to turn the the dash lites back on LOL......all I have on the display is gas and temp...the air bag lites on and the abs lites up. No speedo, no tech,nothing else works.However everything worked before I replaced the battery. I cant seem to get a stright answer from the Dealer other than fitch it to us and bring your check book.Does anyone know what panel I can check? i would like to think its a simple repair.

·
Registered
2 Posts
:eek:I replaced the Battery on my 04 S,I cant seem to find the switch to turn the the dash lites back on LOL......all I have on the display is gas and temp...the air bag lites on and the abs lites up. No speedo, no tech,nothing else works.However everything worked before I replaced the battery. I cant seem to get a stright answer from the Dealer other than fitch it to us and bring your check book.Does anyone know what panel I can check? i would like to think its a simple repair.
Do they not turn on when your headlights are on? Did you check to make sure they arent simply turned down? (check the dial by your left knee).

Other than that check your fuses

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive checked all fuses ect.Its like a complete area is out no turn signals arrows,however they flash when engaged.there no power in the dsh lites no speedo no tech,its got to a simple fix..Ha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts