Porsche Cayenne Forums : Porsche Cayenne Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I understand it this feature has been disabled on 2017-18 Cayenne models. I find this to be unacceptable, but wondered what others thought. I have received conflicting information from Porsche on this issue.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have never had any issues. Can you describe your issues in detail?
Google Maps will not load. Below is what I have heard from Porsche NA. The dealer has told me they hope to eventually have an update to the PCM to fix the issue, but have no idea when it will be ready.

First I was told:
Thank you for contacting Porsche Cars North America. At this time our technicians have advised that Google Maps have been discontinued for all 2017-2018 Porsche vehicles across the board. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Then:
I unknowingly left out some vital information from my original email and used the incorrect terminology, as well. Google Earth has not been discontinued from those selected vehicles, but are in the process of a nationwide update. Our technical department is actively working on the process and projected to be completed sometime in February. My apologies for the incorrect information. I hope this email helped clarify your concerns.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts