Porsche Cayenne Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
As expected, no body talks on this forum, just a bunch of day dreamers.

I have owned many sport cars and follow/chat to similar like minded petrol heads on many forums but i have never seen such a boring forum.

Moderators dream not having to check threads.

Probably have mine removed. A pity as i truly love my Cayenne and wanted to talk to like minded individuals.

Cheers from the UK

·
Registered
39 Posts
As expected, no body talks on this forum, just a bunch of day dreamers.

I have owned many sport cars and follow/chat to similar like minded petrol heads on many forums but i have never seen such a boring forum.

Moderators dream not having to check threads.

Probably have mine removed. A pity as i truly love my Cayenne and wanted to talk to like minded individuals.

Cheers from the UK
Hello. this is Hashem from Beirut.LEBANON . I have been member this forum since over a year and do agree on above . I do love my 2009 Cayenne GTS although i dont drive as daily vehicle . whats your Cayenne year & model ?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hello. this is Hashem from Beirut.LEBANON . I have been member this forum since over a year and do agree on above . I do love my 2009 Cayenne GTS although i dont drive as daily vehicle . whats your Cayenne year & model ?
Hashem, good to hear from another enthusiast. My Cayenne is one of the first Turbo S, one of 1500 produced worldwide in 2006/7, Its in top condition as the previous owner showed the car at various UK car shows. The Cayenne has been modified to just under 600 bhp. I have owned may sportscars, the memorable ones being my Kleemann SLK and TVR Griffith which has driven many miles on some of Europe's best racing tracks.
Interesting you chose an SR8...................... lots of power but how dos it compare to the GTS? ........................... JAZ

·
Registered
39 Posts
Jaz 205 . regarding 09 Cayenne GTS comapared to new 013 Grand Cherokee SRT8 . well the Jeep has almost 70 more HP and of course more torque its a faster vehicle than GTS . terms of handling to be honest its top notch maybe has edge over GTS . I do own and drive both and at end of the day I give my personal vote to GTS even though its less powerful simply reason being a Porsche & GTS being so unique and individual in Cayenne family!!:cool:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Jaz 205 . regarding 09 Cayenne GTS comapared to new 013 Grand Cherokee SRT8 . well the Jeep has almost 70 more HP and of course more torque its a faster vehicle than GTS . terms of handling to be honest its top notch maybe has edge over GTS . I do own and drive both and at end of the day I give my personal vote to GTS even though its less powerful simply reason being a Porsche & GTS being so unique and individual in Cayenne family!!:cool:
GTS has my vote too over the SRT8 especially on build quality. I take note of the power/torque etc of the SRT8 but there is something about the badge in the center of the steering wheel you that makes you feel good.

Put some pics into your profile garage.

Cheers

JAZ

1 - 8 of 8 Posts