Porsche Cayenne Forums : Porsche Cayenne Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a decent one for sale near me. 2009 S. 140k miles 2 owners with service records. Both Women lol thank god!! Anyway what is a FAIR ans realistic price? Brakes and tires done last year with Pirellis. Interior is decent the steering wheel is a bit roughed up and the screen in the middle looks like it has a burn in it going on or starting. Other then that it all works as should body and paint a re near mint.

TY in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Found a decent one for sale near me. 2009 S. 140k miles 2 owners with service records. Both Women lol thank god!! Anyway what is a FAIR ans realistic price? Brakes and tires done last year with Pirellis. Interior is decent the steering wheel is a bit roughed up and the screen in the middle looks like it has a burn in it going on or starting. Other then that it all works as should body and paint a re near mint.

TY in advance.
Hi, don't know if this will help, but look up the bluebook value helped me in listing a fair price on an 04, Also inquire about the transfer case that has been a bugaboo on the Cayennes, good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts