Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I was wondering if I could get some questions answered here? I'm looking at purchasing a 2011-2014 Cayenne Turbo S, Turbo, or GTS in the next few weeks. I've owned a gen 1 S a couple years back and know about their issues, but I'm not to familiar with the gen 2's. So here goes, do the gen 2's have the bore scoring issues? Is it wise to avoid the panorama roofs? Should I stay away from east coast models? Should I stay within a certain milage? And finally, is there certain things I need to pay attention to? I've done some research, mainly looking at classifieds, and some mainstream articles, but haven't been able to find solid sources of major problems like I find with the gen 2's. For context, I'm very mechanically inclined and have the ability and tools to be able to work on it if the chance arises. TIA!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Head over to rennlist.com's cayenne forum. There are stickies about buying a Cayenne. I have the Pano roof and have not see any leaking. My old 964 targa was a different story. You will also see posts about Transfer Case issues, cooling system hoses and more. Good luck with the search.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts