Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to Porsche. Just got a 2012 Base Cayenne with a manual transmission. High mileage “extra car” so want to avoid dealer labor rates. Looking for any recommendations for mechanics that specialize in Porsche.

I’ve serviced my BMWs at Bavarian Motors - great guys that came from the Perillo dealership. Figured the community might know of a similar Porsche focused shop. Thanks!

·
Registered
24 Posts
New to Porsche. Just got a 2012 Base Cayenne with a manual transmission. High mileage “extra car” so want to avoid dealer labor rates. Looking for any recommendations for mechanics that specialize in Porsche.

I’ve serviced my BMWs at Bavarian Motors - great guys that came from the Perillo dealership. Figured the community might know of a similar Porsche focused shop. Thanks!
It would be really good if you indicated where you live. I guess locals may know this if they are aware of "Bavarian Motors" but that is likely a common name used by more than one shop. I guess the Perillo BMW Dealership is another clue but I really don't keep track of anything BMW in my area.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Looks like you are in the windy city. Honestly, I would just ask Bavarian Motors who they suggest. Typically a shop will only recommend other shops that have a good reputation because they don't want to look bad for making the recommendation. I live between Seattle and Tacoma, WA. I have been using Rempt Motors in Auburn for our 2016 Cayenne. They do great work. A little tip for anyone else in this area. Lincoln Park Import Auto Service - Automotive Service and Repair Shop in Chicago, IL (lincolnparkimportservice.com) specifically says they work on Porsche's and they have terrific reviews on Google for whatever it's worth. Good luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes my bad, thought I put Chicago in the thread title. Appreciate the recommendations and any others welcome!

·
Registered
1 Posts

Barnaba autosport in Batavia,IL. You’ll be very happy with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts

I have had several Porsches and so has my brother. We use Arlington Performance. Been very happy with them for years.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts