Porsche Cayenne Forums : Porsche Cayenne Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cannabis also helps with pain. I smoked THC, and it definitely helped ... until my painkiller doctor complained about it. I said it's now legal in most of the country, he replied that vape THC is no longer Norco for my severe back pain.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Where are you usually buying cannabis? This question is more referring to people who buy it legally and aren't afraid to tell others where are the shops and won't have problems afterward. I am living in Canada and can legally buy it online from Online Dispensary Canada. I was living some time in the USA and it was a disaster for me to buy it there. First of all, in the state where I was living cannabis was illegal and I had to buy it from different guys on the street, but the most awful is that the quality of it was horrible. I thought that I was smoking dried grass when I first tried it. I had to look a lot for the good stuff. Have you also met with such a problem?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Where are you usually buying cannabis? This question is more referring to people who buy it legally and aren't afraid to tell others where are the shops and won't have problems afterward. I am living in Canada and can legally buy it online from Online Dispensary Canada. I was living some time in the USA and it was a disaster for me to buy it there. First of all, in the state where I was living cannabis was illegal and I had to buy it from different guys on the street, but the most awful is that the quality of it was horrible. I thought that I was smoking dried grass when I first tried it. I had to look a lot for the good stuff. Have you also met with such a problem?
Thanks for the information, I found out a lot of new stuff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts