Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have installed the front and rear mud flaps pictured below on my 2020 Cayenne S. They fit amazingly well and are of decent quality.

View attachment 4730
How did you attach the top of the front flaps? Did you happen to put any clear tape between them and the paint? I bought the same mud flaps but didn’t want to use the clip they sent for the top of the front flaps because I didn’t want it to bite into the paint on the inside of the fender

·
Registered
2 Posts
How did you attach the top of the front flaps? Did you happen to put any clear tape between them and the paint? I bought the same mud flaps but didn’t want to use the clip they sent for the top of the front flaps because I didn’t want it to bite into the paint on the inside of the fender
I did not use any double-sided tape, although that is how the mud flaps on my previous BMW's came.
I used the clips and drilled a hole in the edge of the metal in order to get a good hold. Hopefully this doesn't become an issue someday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.