Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first experience buying a Porsche. In the past, always had either BMW or Mercedes vehicles. And I must say that my overall experience has been way under par with Porsche.

Since we are paying a higher premium, I presumed that customer service would be equally as good as BMW/Mercedes (if not exceptional).

Maybe since BMW and Mercedes dealerships are involved with higher volumes they are more polished?? or is it just my dealership that flat out sucks?

Not trying to call out the dealership I used, instead was curious if other people felt the same way with the dealership they used?? I'm from the NY/NJ area and wouldn't mind venturing to a new dealership for service/future sales if a good recommendation comes with it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Every dealership is different, The local BMW dealership totally bagged me when I went in a couple of years ago. So I went across the street to the p-car dealer. I don't know, maybe it was because I was looking at the X(6?) hybrid, Or maybe it was because I was in jeans and a t-shirt. All I can say is that my money was a green as the nexts guys.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.