Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Just joined. Coming from 05 Mercedes SL55...

Fell in love after one test drive.... Same power, room for 4...

Got a Beautiful, 06 Basalta Black/Sand Beige at an unbelievable price...

Trying to understand more about the PCM. I actually work on telematics systems for Automotive companies..... So, I really understand the inside of the unit quite well already.

I was designing one for my SL based on a Rasberry Pi. Already thinking about doing it for the Cayenne instead.

Currently thinking of producing an 8.9" touch system with steering wheel integration and retention of the BOSE (MOST) amplifier system... Onboard 3 Terabytes storage..., WiFi, Bluetooth and onboard modem (USB).

Anyone else interested in something like this?

Not for sale... Just something interesting to do.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi,
Just joined. Coming from 05 Mercedes SL55...

Fell in love after one test drive.... Same power, room for 4...

Got a Beautiful, 06 Basalta Black/Sand Beige at an unbelievable price...

Trying to understand more about the PCM. I actually work on telematics systems for Automotive companies..... So, I really understand the inside of the unit quite well already.

I was designing one for my SL based on a Rasberry Pi. Already thinking about doing it for the Cayenne instead.

Currently thinking of producing an 8.9" touch system with steering wheel integration and retention of the BOSE (MOST) amplifier system... Onboard 3 Terabytes storage..., WiFi, Bluetooth and onboard modem (USB).

Anyone else interested in something like this?

Not for sale... Just something interesting to do.
Hi

Can you post some photographs of your Turbo S?

You may have got a bargain but many are convinced the 06 Turbo S will become a classic as only 1500 made worldwide with 600 going to the USA.

Still trying to find out how many came to the UK. Mine is mint, not concourse as i love to drive it as it should be driven.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts