Porsche Cayenne Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie here, after much research, I am going to the dealer this Saturday to order my Porsche Cayenne S. The test drive with steel springs was excellent. I have lots of info, but no real opinions from Cayenne owners of the perfect build for the S. How would you build your Cayenne today after your experience with the car to date? Satisfaction more important than budget. Thanks so much in advance for your opinions! I will let everyone know the final build when I get back from dealer .

·
Registered
1 Posts
Newbie here, after much research, I am going to the dealer this Saturday to order my Porsche Cayenne S. The test drive with steel springs was excellent. I have lots of info, but no real opinions from Cayenne owners of the perfect build for the S. How would you build your Cayenne today after your experience with the car to date? Satisfaction more important than budget. Thanks so much in advance for your opinions! I will let everyone know the final build when I get back from dealer .
Go to the Porsche website and select "Build my Porsche". Select Cayenne and continue. You will every option available. I did this on a new build last fall, took it to my local dealer and am very happy with the results.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought a new 2019 cayenne S 2 years ago and here is my summary:
glad I have...21” wheels (a must, otherwise the car looks out of proportion), S model, heated steering wheel (we live in the PnW), tungsten carbide brakes, air suspension - I had a macan with spring and I notice a big difference in comfort and handling and finally, the black trim.
wish I had... surround camera, 18 way seat and tow package

hope this helps - btw, this is the best car I’ve ever owned.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought a new 2019 cayenne S 2 years ago and here is my summary:
glad I have...21” wheels (a must, otherwise the car looks out of proportion), S model, heated steering wheel (we live in the PnW), tungsten carbide brakes, air suspension - I had a macan with spring and I notice a big difference in comfort and handling and finally, the black trim.
wish I had... surround camera, 18 way seat and tow package

hope this helps - btw, this is the best car I’ve ever owned.
Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ordered last week. Got S with air suspension, silver with black extended package, all black leather inside with aluminum trim, 21 spider wheels. All but the brakes you suggested. Not sure when it will come off line and and I will get. Dealer said expect 2-3 months. Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts