Porsche Cayenne Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my first Porsche and loving it. 2014 Cayenne Diesel Jet Black Metallic with standard black interior. Christmas present for wife and now have to cancel my SQ5 custom order. Lol

Great car and drives like a dream. Great fit and finish and even the "standard" leather interior is awesome. Did not get the pano roof but the wife didn't feel that was a deal breaker so we went with this one. Almost got in a bidding war for the care as it was fresh off the truck and multiple people interested but I laid the cash down first!!

Looking forward to the fun and just love the looks of this car. My wife is in heaven. Keeps telling herself "I can't believe we bought one".

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cayenne diesel owner

I got my 2014 cayenne diesel about one month ago. I am not an aggressive driver and it appears that I am getting 700 miles to a tank of diesel. I am still on my second tank of diesel since new. I am very happy with the diesel choice of engines.
I think the backup camera is weak. It does not seem to be to good. I asked the dealer about it and they said that was as good as it gets. Is it possible to replace with a better backup camera?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts